VM Wealth Unit Trust is an investment vehicle which is used to gain exposure to a multiple of investment strategies and assets including fixed income, equities and real estate or a combination of these. Additionally, a unit trust is a form of collective investment.
- Emerging HNW
- Mass Affluent
- Corporate & Institutional
- US$ or J$
- Tax-free gains (conditions apply)
- No encashment fees
- 1% management fee
- Returns vary
- Allows investors to take advantage of investment opportunities in a wide variety of instruments which would not normally be available to them as individual investors.
- Diversified investment portfolio ideal for medium to long term financial planning
- High liquidity giving investors easy access to their monies when required.
- Potentially higher returns compared to Repo Investments and Deposit Accounts
- An experienced team of Professional Fund Managers provides expert management of the Unit Trust Portfolios
- Minimum Investment Amounts
- US$500: Bonds Funds I, II, III, Innovation & International Equity Funds
- J$50,000: Bond Fund IV & Property Fund
- J$10,000: Equity & Money Market Funds